<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8919858095983347228?origin\x3dhttp://juzbobsblog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
Heng Ying Zhao
Heng Ying Zhao
Create Your Badge
Daydreaming
♥ Lose weight
♥ More Levi's
♥ Favourite camera
♥ New laptop
♥ 4 A'S IN STPM
:)

Love Notes

The Queue
Christina
Denise
Dephanie
Phoebe
Eva
Harveena
Jassine
Ju Ann
Kar Inn
Max
Michelle Godsis
Su Hui
Yee Shean
Vampire Girl
Regina
Reminiscences
➜ January 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ June 2009
➜ July 2009
➜ August 2009
➜ October 2009
➜ January 2010
➜ May 2010
➜ July 2010
➜ September 2010
➜ October 2010
➜ December 2010

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
»10 songs shuffling
Copy & Paste your music playlist code here
Monday, June 29, 2009

Actually,I was hesistating on posting this.In the end,I've made up my mind and decided to post it.I'm just so damn bloody,terribly,horribly,fuckingly pissed with someone right now!!!WHAT THE HELL!!!Why are humans all like this???I was kind of wondering...Why do some people just shoot out everything when they are not in a very good mood???And one thing I would like to stress on-we,the innocent people don't even know that whether you are in a good mood or not.Is not that we purposely provoke you or anything.The problem is-WE DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!You people please don't come and fuckingly tell me 'Can't you see through that from my face or my expression?!'Oh please.That is just so bloody fuckingly crappy.You people!!!Don't you know that you people might just hurt our feelings just like this.And what do we call this???Inconsiderate!!!Yes!!!That's the word for it-Inconsiderate!!!And this person I would like to tell.I have seriously have been tolerating you for a very long time already.You always do this.You just shoot out every single bloody thing.You just accuse.You just scold.Is it fair to me???Of course NO!!!Who would bloody hell think is fair???You may just try putting yourself in my shoes.Imagine I'm the one doing this to you!!!How would you feel???Whatever it is,I hope people who saw this post may just realise their mistake if they had this point in them.And also one thing I would seriously like to mention-Don't you fuckingly dare to vent you anger on me if you are in a bad mood!!!You will just know what I can do to you.Dare me and I will do it.Play with fire and you'll get burn.Forgive me if I had said something wrong.But I'm just so seriously in a fucking horribly terrible mood!!!

Mrs. Geek ended @ 3:04 PM