<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8919858095983347228?origin\x3dhttp://juzbobsblog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
Heng Ying Zhao
Heng Ying Zhao
Create Your Badge
Daydreaming
♥ Lose weight
♥ More Levi's
♥ Favourite camera
♥ New laptop
♥ 4 A'S IN STPM
:)

Love Notes

The Queue
Christina
Denise
Dephanie
Phoebe
Eva
Harveena
Jassine
Ju Ann
Kar Inn
Max
Michelle Godsis
Su Hui
Yee Shean
Vampire Girl
Regina
Reminiscences
➜ January 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ June 2009
➜ July 2009
➜ August 2009
➜ October 2009
➜ January 2010
➜ May 2010
➜ July 2010
➜ September 2010
➜ October 2010
➜ December 2010

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
»10 songs shuffling
Copy & Paste your music playlist code here
Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hello people...I'm back on my blog again.Previously in my post,I was kinda angry and that's why I decided to post it as you can see that this is my way of venting my anger.Well,I've gladfully recovered in 1 days as it was just a minor problem.Haha.Today,I would like to blog about something else.Well,the story goes like this.I've just woke up from my afternoon nap when my dad just came back from work.Then...

Dad:Hey...I want to show you something...

Me:Huh???What???(feeling drowsy)

Dad:(Holding the newspaper)You know...There was a new reported yesterday that there was a man who just chopped off a stray dog's leg and peel of it skin.

Me:(awake from my sleep in spilt second)HUH???WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK IS SO WRONG WITH THE STUPID FUCKING GUY???WHAT DID THE DOG DO TO DESERVE THAT???

Well,my dad was already in the shower by then.Sorry for being emotional and agitated just now.But,as an animal lover,especially dog lover.Of course I'll feel angry,terrible,horrible,unsatisfied and all the WHAT-THE-BLOODYFULL-FUCK-FEELING.Well,after hearing the news,I just can't stop cursing the guy.That stupid guy.I curse that you burn in hell and let someone or a dog do that the same thing to you.I hope whoever who do that to you will just do what you did to the dog and just pull out your bloody intestines as well you unfeelingless bloody fucking hell creature.Luckily the dog didn't die.If not,YOU DIE!!!Well readers,sorry for all the language but I'm seriously feeling like this now upon hearing the news.Hope I didn't say anything that offend you people.Good night everyone!!!Sweet dreams!!!ZZZZZzzzzz...Sleep well...

Mrs. Geek ended @ 9:39 PM