<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8919858095983347228?origin\x3dhttp://juzbobsblog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
Heng Ying Zhao
Heng Ying Zhao
Create Your Badge
Daydreaming
♥ Lose weight
♥ More Levi's
♥ Favourite camera
♥ New laptop
♥ 4 A'S IN STPM
:)

Love Notes

The Queue
Christina
Denise
Dephanie
Phoebe
Eva
Harveena
Jassine
Ju Ann
Kar Inn
Max
Michelle Godsis
Su Hui
Yee Shean
Vampire Girl
Regina
Reminiscences
➜ January 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ June 2009
➜ July 2009
➜ August 2009
➜ October 2009
➜ January 2010
➜ May 2010
➜ July 2010
➜ September 2010
➜ October 2010
➜ December 2010

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
»10 songs shuffling
Copy & Paste your music playlist code here
Friday, August 7, 2009

Hello readers.I'm back to blogging again.Ok.I seriously don't know what to blog about.So,I guess I'll just blog randomly.Recently.my stupid monthly exams came out already.Well,as usual,I did badly.Haiz.What can I do to improve all my subjects?Kasturi...Why are you such a genius?Joe Yee...Why is your brain so powerful?I'm just totally so different from them.Their CGPA is so high.And I'm so gonna kill you Kasturi!!!You better teach me how to study.If not...I'm sooooooooooo bored.Homeworks pilling up like shit and schedule packed like sardines.ARGH!!!Oh ya.For you guys information,9 MORE WEEKS TO THE END-OF-YEAR EXAMS.I think we are gonna be tested with the full format of each paper.And this time,I'M SO GONNA STUDY HARD AND STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING!!!I SHALL NOT BE LAGGED BEHIND!!!So,this are a few things I'm so gonna do:-

1)Read Berita Harian,Dewan Masyarakat and study more for paper 1 Pengajian Am.

2)Do more exercise for Pengajian Am paper 2.

3)Pay more attention in class especially Encik Amran's class.

4)Study hard for my Perniagaan.

5)Study hard for my Ekonomi too.

6)Read The Star and News Straits Times and my Readers Digest.

7)Get an Oxford Dictionary asap.

8)Complete every single homeworks on time.

9)Do consistent study.At least 2 hours in front of the book everyday.

10)Less Facebook and Blog.

In conclusion,I shall:PERSEVERE UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD!!!But,the problem is:CAN I DO IT?I often question myself this question.Is it because I'm lacking of confidence?whatever it is,I'm so not going ton waste my 2 years.Imust really study hard for the sake of my desired university.Maybe I'm going to blog lesser from now on.Will blog as soon as I can.Bye blog and bye readers(although there won;t be any readers to read my blog too).

Mrs. Geek ended @ 11:43 PM