<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8919858095983347228?origin\x3dhttp://juzbobsblog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
Heng Ying Zhao
Heng Ying Zhao
Create Your Badge
Daydreaming
♥ Lose weight
♥ More Levi's
♥ Favourite camera
♥ New laptop
♥ 4 A'S IN STPM
:)

Love Notes

The Queue
Christina
Denise
Dephanie
Phoebe
Eva
Harveena
Jassine
Ju Ann
Kar Inn
Max
Michelle Godsis
Su Hui
Yee Shean
Vampire Girl
Regina
Reminiscences
➜ January 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ June 2009
➜ July 2009
➜ August 2009
➜ October 2009
➜ January 2010
➜ May 2010
➜ July 2010
➜ September 2010
➜ October 2010
➜ December 2010

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
»10 songs shuffling
Copy & Paste your music playlist code here
Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hi people.I'm back to blogging finally.Recently,lotsa things really happen to me.Well,firstly,I'm gonna talk about what happen recently in my class.Because of some stupid people,we had to cancel off the KL trip.In the end,we are going to Kluang.Luckily we googled on Kluang.If not I really wondered where and what are we going to do in Kluang.Anyway,I'm really really pissed with one group in our class.I don't detest the group.I just detest that one girl in the group.And this girl,we nicknamed her ar Ah Hong.I bet she won't be reading this too but even if she reads it,I bloody hell heck care because whatever I'm writting here is the truth.She's such a 'I don't know how to describe her girl'.Anyway,if you happens to know who am I talking about and reading this post,then describe her for me la.Anyway,I really don't know what the hell is wrong with some people in my class.3 days 2 nights to KL for RM200.Excuse me,this is so super worth it lor.We're not even telling you to pay the amount at once go.And during the discussion,some ignorant people say they wanna go Singapore.I was like 'YEAH RIGHT!'Go Singapore.OKla we go.We go Orchard,tthen we Vivo City,then sit cable car form Vivo to Sentosa then on the way back we go sit Singapore Flyer and we stay in the Hard Rock Hotel in Resort World Sentosa lor.I really don't know what to sat about those people.I think they should sit down and think what they are thinking.Full of nonsense.Shit la!!!

Mrs. Geek ended @ 9:39 PM