<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8919858095983347228?origin\x3dhttp://juzbobsblog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
Heng Ying Zhao
Heng Ying Zhao
Create Your Badge
Daydreaming
♥ Lose weight
♥ More Levi's
♥ Favourite camera
♥ New laptop
♥ 4 A'S IN STPM
:)

Love Notes

The Queue
Christina
Denise
Dephanie
Phoebe
Eva
Harveena
Jassine
Ju Ann
Kar Inn
Max
Michelle Godsis
Su Hui
Yee Shean
Vampire Girl
Regina
Reminiscences
➜ January 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ June 2009
➜ July 2009
➜ August 2009
➜ October 2009
➜ January 2010
➜ May 2010
➜ July 2010
➜ September 2010
➜ October 2010
➜ December 2010

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
»10 songs shuffling
Copy & Paste your music playlist code here
Thursday, July 8, 2010

It has been such a long time since I've slept so late.Really a lethargic and exhausted year for me this year.Activities and schoolworks lining up like mad!Just spared some time to blog so that my blog doesn't look dead (is really dead).Other than that,of course,not to forget to mention some personal problems too.Anyway,I EXERCISED TODAY!!!Yeah!We played 'kejar-kejar','pepsi cola', and lastly badminton.While trying to catch Kasturi's shuttlecock,I kinda sprained my right hand and it's really hurting.*OUCH*.ANNOUCEMENT:I'M NOT GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW!Yes,I'm going to ponteng tomorrow.Anyway,although I've sleep in the afternoon,but still,I'm really sleepy.Anyone know how to curb afternoon naps?I need it desperately because I'm really addicted to it.I don't know what to blog about already.So...GOOD NIGHT WORLD.Sweet dreams!

Mrs. Geek ended @ 2:24 AM