<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8919858095983347228?origin\x3dhttp://juzbobsblog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
Heng Ying Zhao
Heng Ying Zhao
Create Your Badge
Daydreaming
♥ Lose weight
♥ More Levi's
♥ Favourite camera
♥ New laptop
♥ 4 A'S IN STPM
:)

Love Notes

The Queue
Christina
Denise
Dephanie
Phoebe
Eva
Harveena
Jassine
Ju Ann
Kar Inn
Max
Michelle Godsis
Su Hui
Yee Shean
Vampire Girl
Regina
Reminiscences
➜ January 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ June 2009
➜ July 2009
➜ August 2009
➜ October 2009
➜ January 2010
➜ May 2010
➜ July 2010
➜ September 2010
➜ October 2010
➜ December 2010

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
»10 songs shuffling
Copy & Paste your music playlist code here
Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm back to blogging.This time,I seriously have tonnes and tonnes and tonnes to blog about.Form 6 life's killing me.I just had first paper of my trials which is GP2 and hell yeah,I've screwed up my essay which means 25 marks gone and my pie chart 2 marks gone because of a silly mistake.Although school is boring,but I'll try to make it a point that I go to school every day because there's great friends keeping me alive.But,things are not the same anymore.Friends can only heal your outer part,not your inner part.My own theory is that-We live for a hope.Only with hope then only you will have dreams.But now,I don't even have a slightiest hope with me.Hope seems to be hating me and avoiding me.

KADANG KALA,KEMATIAN ADALAH SATU KELEGAAN.

People come and go everyday.An extra person on this earth and an extra person disappearing from this earth doesn't make any difference huh?I'm really really unhappy.I miss my long time smile and laughter.This ain't like me anymore.The long-lost HENG YING ZHAO is gone.Forever.And she will never come back.Oh ya,one last question,does death really helps?Can death solve all my problems?If yes,I don't mind...Seriously...

Mrs. Geek ended @ 12:57 AM