<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8919858095983347228?origin\x3dhttp://juzbobsblog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
Heng Ying Zhao
Heng Ying Zhao
Create Your Badge
Daydreaming
♥ Lose weight
♥ More Levi's
♥ Favourite camera
♥ New laptop
♥ 4 A'S IN STPM
:)

Love Notes

The Queue
Christina
Denise
Dephanie
Phoebe
Eva
Harveena
Jassine
Ju Ann
Kar Inn
Max
Michelle Godsis
Su Hui
Yee Shean
Vampire Girl
Regina
Reminiscences
➜ January 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ June 2009
➜ July 2009
➜ August 2009
➜ October 2009
➜ January 2010
➜ May 2010
➜ July 2010
➜ September 2010
➜ October 2010
➜ December 2010

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
»10 songs shuffling
Copy & Paste your music playlist code here
Saturday, October 2, 2010

I've just finished my trials.The feeling seems like I've just done with STPM.Actually,I don't know what to blog about.I just feel kind of sad inside my heart.But the problem is,I don't know why.Seriously,I don't know why.It seems that there's a blender machine inside my heart.Mixing my feelings all the way.Can I cry now?="(

Mrs. Geek ended @ 1:33 AM